- All games are to be played on Summoner’s Rift in Torunament Draft mode. The games are Best of 3.
- The teamcaptains/coaches of each team decide on the exact time the games are to be played.
- If your game is not streamed live on twitch.tv/doransnijmegen, the winner sends a replay to firstname.lastname@example.org including a screenshot showing the pick/bans.
- Any games that weren’t played in the weeks they were planned need to be played on the predetermined weeks.
- All players need to be a member of Dorans.
- Any team can have one substitute. The name, summoner name and role need to be passed on to the opponent at least 24 hours before the game is to be played. The opponent has the right to veto any substitute. The substitute also needs to be a member of Dorans.
- If there is a tie at the end of the competition, a deciding best of 3 or best of 1 will be played, at the teams’ discretion.
- At the start of the best of 3 a coin flip is made, the winner chooses whether their team starts blue or red side in the first game. It then alternates as usual.
- For every ten minutes late to a match, a team loses one ban (in the first ban phase) in every individual game. After 40 minutes late, a team loses the entire series.
- The shoutcaster(s) has (have) the deciding vote in the event that the rules do not cover a conflict. If the game is not supervised by shoutcasters, contact TechCom.
- By participating in the Dorans Internal Competition, the teams and their players accept that the matches will be streamed on Twitch and then uploaded to Youtube.
The following actions will be punished accordingly.
- Using a cheat (program)
- Intentionally disconnecting from a game
- Intentionally losing a game.
- Exploiting any bugs in the game
- Unneccessarily pausing the game.